United India Insurance
United India Insurance is a Public Sector insurance cum investment company. It was started on 18th February 1938. Approximately 18300 employees has worked in United India Insurance Company. Head quarters of United is located at Chennai. It is one of the Top General Insurance Company in Asia. It offers different type of insurances of Motor Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Personal Accident insurance etc.
The Following are Vision of United India Insurance.
- Trusted brand admired by all stakeholders.
- The provider of a broad range of innovative products to meet the needs of all customer segments.
- The most preferred insurer in India with global footprint & recognition.
- Great place to work with highly motivated and empowered employees.
- Recognized for its contribution to the society.
- The best-in-class customer service provider leveraging technology & multiple channels.
United India insurance Recruitment
United India General Insurance Business was nationalized in 1972. the 12 Indian Insurance Companies, 4 Cooperative Insurance Societies, Indian operations of 5 Foreign Insurers and General Insurance of Life Insurance Corporation of India southern region were merged with United India Insurance Company Limited. Every year United India Insurance Company releases recruitment notifications to fill various posts. The candidates who are interested can check United India Insurance official website for Recruitment Notifications. The United India General Insurance Company official website name is www.uiic.co.in. Generally it releases United India Insurance recruitment notifications to fill Assistants, Assistant Development Officer, Development Officer and Administrative Officer Jobs. Click here to find more jobs in uiic recruitment.
United India Insurance Online Renewal
The United India Insurance Company Limited has started online Renewal facility. The United India Insurance Online Renewal option available in United India official website. The official website name is www.uiic.co.in. You can renewal the United India Insurance Policy through Online. We can Renewal the United Policy with few clicks. You need not go to United Office to renewal policy. United Insurance Online Policy renewal is time saving process.
Procedure for United India Insurance Policy Renewal
- Log on United India Insurance Company Limited official website www.uiic.co.in.
- Go to renewal Option.
- There are 4 types of policies in renewal option.
- They are Motor Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Personal Accident insurance.
- Select required policy and click on that policy.
- Click on Proceed Button, if your policy satisfies following conditions.
There are some condition to Renewal United India Insurance Policy Online. The conditions are as follows
- 30 days prior to the expiry.
- Policy up to Vehicle Age 5yrs Only.
- Previous Policy without Claims.
- Expired Policies.
- Policy with Claims.
- Policy with key information Engine number, Chassis number, Registration number missing.
United India Insurance Customer Care
United India Insurance Company Limited Provides Online Customer Care option to the policy holders as well as new candidates. We can send any complaints by using United India Insurance Customer Care Online Button. You can find Customer Care numbers for different branches also in this facility. There is email complaint facility also. We can clarify any kind of doubts in customer care portal. You can also check policy status through Customer care.
United India Insurance Claim Form
In case of an unfortunate loss occur to your vehicle you have to register in United India Insurance Claim Form. Follow below steps to register United India Motor Insurance claim.
- Contact the United India Insurance policy issuing office which is nearer to the accident place if any accident takes place any city or town.
- Check United India Insurance Company website www.uiic.co.in to know information about the policy issuing offices of United India Insurance Company.
- Then the company will arrange the surveyor to survey the damaged vehicle.
- In case of major accidents including fire/riot losses keep the vehicle at the accidental spot until the spot surveyor comes to the place of accidental to inspect the vehicle.
- Please note that Spot Survey is necessary for all types of commercial vehicle.
- Please keep the Phone number of United India Insurance Policy issuing office or Policy agent for quick response from the company.
- If there are any third party death/ injury or third party property damage inform to the nearest police station about the accident and file an FIR.
- If you provide treatment to any injured person in any hospital, that hospital name and doctor name who has given treatment for injured person has to be informed to the policy issuing office.
- After completion of all formalities you may move your vehicle to the authorized garage or workshop and obtain estimate from them and submit same to the company along with the duly filled claim form,then they will arrange for the final survey .
- It should be ensured that under no circumstances repair work is commenced until the surveyor verifies the damage and gives green signal to proceed with the repairs.
- After repairs are completed for partial loss you have to submit the final bills and receipts to the company.