Lic Policy Details
Lic Policy or Insurance provides the financial security to you and your family against any unfortunate events. Here, we provide Lic policies of all types such as Whole life Insurance plans, Term Insurance plans, Endowment plans, Children plans, Pension plans, Money back plans and Health Insurance Plans. Also policyholder can check Lic Policy Details Online.
In this webpage, we are providing the Best Lic Policy of all Lic policies.
Lic Endowment Plans
Among all Lic Endowment Plans, we are giving you the details of the best Endowment Lic Policy. There are many Lic Endowment plans such as Lic Jeevan Rakshak, LIC New Endowment Plan, LIC New Jeevan Anand, Lic Limited Premium Endowment, Single Premium Endowment, LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan no 833, LIC Jeevan Sangam plan no 831, etc. Among these LIC New Jeevan Anand is the best Lic Policy.
Lic New Jeevan Anand Policy – Best of all Lic Endowment Plans:
Lic New Jeevan Anand Policy is a combination of Whole life and Endowment insurance policy. The key features of this Double benefit Endowment plan are given below,
- If policyholder survives till the end of the Policy period he / she will get the Maturity amount during the maturity time.
- Risk Cover will be continued till 100 years or death of the proposer whichever is earlier. On death of the policyholder, death benefit will be paid to the Nominee.
For more details refer
Lic Money Back Policy
We are giving you the details of the best Money Back Lic Policy, among all Lic Money Back Plans. There are many Lic Money Back plans such as Money Back Plan 25 Years, Money Back Plan 20 Years, Lic Jeevan Shagun Policy, New Children money back policy, Lic New Bima Bachat Policy, etc. The Best Lic policy among these are Money back 20 & 25 years Lic policy.
Lic Money Back 20 and 25 years Policy – Best of all Lic Money Back Plans:
Lic Money Back 20 years and 25 years policy provides money at regular intervals, to meet the specific expenses such as children’s education, marriage or other needs in the future. The main features of this Lic policy are,
- For Lic Money Back Policy 20 years, 20% of SA (Sum Assured) will be payable each after 5, 10 and 15 years. Balance 40% + accrued bonus will be payable at the 20th year.
- For Lic Money Back Policy 25 years, 15% of SA will be payable each after 5, 10, 15 and 20 years. Balance 40% + accrued bonus will be payable at the 25th year.
For more details please refer
Lic Term Policy
Among all Lic Term Insurance Plans, we are giving you the details of the best Lic Term Policy. There are many Lic Term plans such as LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Policy, LIC Amulya Jeevan 2 Policy, Lic e Term Policy 825, etc. The Best Lic policy among these is the ‘e Term Lic policy’.
Lic e Term Policy 825 – Best of all Lic Term Plans:
Lic e-Term Policy is the best term insurance plan which you can buy through online. The main features of this Lic policy are,
- Proposal on own life ONLY will be considered.
- This is available through Online mode.
- It is Pure Term plan.
- Differential premium rates for Smoker or Non-Smoker lives.
For more details please refer,
Lic Pension Plans
Among all Lic Pension Plans, we are giving you the details of the best Lic Pension Policy. There are many Lic pension plans such as Lic New Jeevan Nidhi, LIC Jeevan Akshay VI, Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana, etc. Among these LIC Jeevan Akshay VI is the best Lic Policy.
LIC Jeevan Akshay VI Policy – Best of all Lic Pension Plans:
LIC Jeevan Akshay VI plan is a Immediate Annuity Plan. This can be purchased by paying a lumpsum amount at a time. The main features of this Lic policy are,
- It has 6 pension options to choose. If once chosen, it cannot be altered since pension starts immediately without delay.
- It provides pension throughout the life time of the Pensioner.
For more details please refer,
Lic Health Insurance Plan
Lic Jeevan Arogya – Best Lic Health Insurance Plan
Lic Jeevan Arogya is the one and only best health Lic policy. It is a new non-linked unique Health insurance plan where you can take the health cover for yourself (Insured) and also for your Spouse, Children, Parents and Parents-in-laws. The main features of this policy are,
- No claim benefit.
- Financial protection in case of hospitalisation, surgery etc.,
- Lump sum benefit regardless of actual medical costs.
- Increasing health cover every year.
- Flexible premium payment options.