LIC Login is a matter of great comfort for all policyholders of the corporation. With more than half of the population is having LIC, the corporation too is finding different ways so as to provide the best service to its policyholders. So, with the LIC of India Login, one can check their policy status, make premium payments, etc. Hence go through the following sections of the article to know the steps for LIC Portal Login.
LIC Login Portal
The LIC Login Portal is available on our website. LIC of India Login makes your work easier and faster. If you have registered to LIC of India portal through the login process, there will be no need to visit LIC Branch Office frequently. It saves our valuable time as well as your money. Through LIC India Login you can easily check the policy status. Also, you can pay premiums through LIC Online login. Remember Online premium payment is not possible without LIC of India Login. So, before paying the premiums through online, make sure whether you have registered to LIC Portal or not.
LIC Login page is same for all the customers or users or policyholders, LIC Agents, and Development Officers. That means you can use this LIC portal login as LIC Customer Login/ LIC Policyholder Login/ LIC of India Customer Login, LIC Merchant Login, LIC Agent portal login, and LIC Development Officer Login page. Here we have provided the licLogin portal where you can login easily. Most of the people don’t know the Online Login procedure. For those customers, we have provided a step-by-step login process on our site. You can also go through the LIC of India official website www.licindia.in for login procedure.
LIC Policy Status Login
|LIC New User Login||LIC Customer Login|
|LIC Agent Portal||LIC Merchant Login Portal|
|LIC Development Officers Portal||LIC Employees Login Page|
The above listed are the different login portals of the corporation. LIC India Agent Portal is an excellent way to keep track of all sold policies by an LIC agent. LIC merchants and agents are paid commission for their services as a percentage of premium collected for policies sold through them. So, the merchants can login using this portal. Whereas the LIC India Login page is for customers and policyholders. It helps you to check your Policy Status online. If you are a new user, you have to register for LIC New user login. For registration, you must provide your policy number and some other details. Once your registration is completed, you can check your policy status by entering your User ID and Password in LIC Login New User Page.
LIC Login: For Online Premium Payment
Through LIC Customer Login you can also pay your premiums online. With these online services, there is no need to go to the LIC of India Branch Office for paying monthly or half yearly or yearly premiums. So, LIC Online Payment Login helps you to pay premiums in an easy way. For this, you need to register for LIC of India login online using your policy number and other required details. After registration, you can log in through LIC Online Login page and pay premiums regularly.
LIC New User Login
1. First of all, visit the official website www.licindia.in.
2. There at the right side, you will find the block with “New User” icon.
3. On clicking that, the page asking for new registration will be displayed as shown below.
4. To register with LIC of India, the customers need to provide some details such as Policy number, Installment premium, Date of Birth and your Email ID.
5. Finally, click on proceed and you will be registered.
6. Once your registration process is completed, you will get the ‘User ID and Password.’
7. Using that you can use LIC India Login portal to make your work easier.
So, if you are a new user to LIC, then you should follow the above steps to get registered with the Life Insurance Corporation of India. By following these LIC Portal Registration steps, one can complete their registration process within minutes. With the LIC New User Login, customers can register and avail all the LIC’s e-Services such as checking their LIC India Policy Status, making the premium payment, etc.
Steps for LIC Customer Login
- Go to official website of LIC India, i.e., www.licindia.in
- There you can find the LIC Online Services tab available on the left side of the homepage.
- In that, Click on LIC e-services option as shown below.
- Now you will direct to the LIC’s e-services page. There, you should click on Registered User option.
- Customers/ LIC Agents/ Development Officers can log in with the help of this link.
- After clicking the registered user option, you will now direct to LIC Portal Login page as shown below.
- Now you can Login within seconds just by entering your Username and Password.
- With this LIC Customer Login process has completed.
- After clicking the submit button, you can access all the LIC’s e-services.
So, these are the LIC User Login steps for the registered users. During this LIC Policy Login process, if you forgot your User Id or Password, you can retrieve the same by following the below steps.
LIC India Login: Forgot User ID?
1. After registration has completed, you will get the User ID.
2. You can use it for online payment or check policy status, etc.
3. If you forgot the User ID, there is the possibility to retrieve that ID.
4. For that first, you need to click on “Forgot User Id ?” link in the LIC Login Portal.
5. Then the page asking for ‘Forgot Userid Help‘ will be displayed as shown below.
6. Enter the details such as Policy Number, Premium, and Date of Birth (DOB) in the relevant fields.
7. Finally, enter the text shown in the image and submit it to retrieve you User ID.
LIC of India Login: Forgot Password?
- If you forgot the Password, there is the possibility to retrieve that Password.
- For that first, you need to click on “Forgot Password ?” link that was available in the LIC User Login page.
- Then the page asking for ‘Forgot Password Help‘ will display on the screen as shown below.
- Enter the required details such as User ID, Policy Number, Premium and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Finally, enter the text shown in the image and submit it to retrieve you Password.
- Thus you have retrieved your password successfully.
- Now you can login with the retrieved password.
LIC Merchant Login
1. First of all, visit the official website of the corporation, i.e., www.licindia.in
2. Under Online Services, click on SSS PA Portal as shown below.
3. Now you will direct to LIC Merchant Portal Login page.
4. Otherwise, you can also visit the LIC Login Merchant Portal directly, i.e., merchant.onlinelic.in for quick login.
5. Now Enter your User Name, Password in the relevant fields and also answer the security question.
6. Finally, click on submit button.
7. With this, Merchant LIC Login process has completed.
8. Now, you can log in with your login credentials and avail the e-Services.
This LIC Marchant Login portal allows the merchants and agents to manage premium collection including invoice generation and online payment. Hence with these LIC Online Registration steps, you can check Premium Calculator, latest LIC Plans, pay your premiums, etc. anytime anywhere.