- 1 Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 Review
- 2 Terms And Eligibilty Conditions For LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- 3 Benefits Of LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
- 4 Additional Information of LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- 5 LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy Buying Procedure
- 6 Claim Procedure for LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
- 7 LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Calculator
- 8 Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Chart
- 9 Example for LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- 10 FAQ’s Of LIC Anmol Jeevan- II Policy
Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 Review
LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 plan 822 is a most economic pure life insurance policy to cover your life and protect your family. LIC Anmol Jeevan II policy is a protection plan which provides financial protection to the insured’s family in case of his/her unfortunate death.
The Premium amount of LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy is about 2 to 3 rupees for every 1000 rupees of total sum assured by you. This LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy is very cheapest pure life insurance plan. LIC Anmol Jeevan II plan is a regular premium paying conventional WITHOUT profit pure protection plan.
You can also calculate the LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy Premium that has to be paid to get all the benefits available under this policy by using Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 premium calculator.
Terms And Eligibilty Conditions For LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
|MAXIMUM COVER CEASING AGE||
|PREMIUM PAYING MODE||
|ADDITIONAL PREMIUM OR PREMIUM REBATES||
|SUM ASSURED REBATE||
|COOLING OFF PERIOD||
|ASSIGNMENTS OR NOMINATIONS||
|DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FRESH POLICY||
|POLICY STAMPING CHARGES||
Benefits Of LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
Benefits covered under LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy
- Death Benefit: In case of any unfortunate death of the Life Assured during the policy term Sum Assured shall be payable.
- Maturity Benefit: On survival up to the end of policy term, No benefits shall be payable.
Additional Information of LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- In LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy, Loan Facility is not available
- No paid up value is provided Under this LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 plan
- No riders are available Under this LIC Anmol Jeevan II policy
- Under this Anmol Jeevan 2 policy surrender benefits are not provided.
- Policy Revival: If the premium is not paid by you within the grace period then the policy will lapse. If you are interested to continue this policy then you can revive your policy on or before 2 years from date of first Unpaid premium.
- Suicide clause: If the policy holder commits suicide for any of the reasons within 12 months of date of commencement of risk or from date of revival, then 80% of premium for what he had paid will be returned to his assignee or nominee.
- Payment of claims: No claims concession will be applicable to this policy.
LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy Buying Procedure
Documents required to buy fresh policy of LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Policy
- Application form/Proposal form along with photo
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Medical reports(if required)
Claim Procedure for LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
The documents required for claim procedure under LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy are given below
- NEFT form
- Discharge form
- Cancel check or Bank Pass book xerox
- Policy bond
- Death certificate
LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Calculator
The required data for calculating the premium rates in LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
- NAME :
- E-MAIL ID :
- MOBILE NUMBER :
- AGE :
- TERM :
- SUM ASSURED :
Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Chart
AnmolJeevan 2 Premium Chart mainly gives you the detailed information about Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 policy, By this Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Chart you can easily get any information about the plan.
Example for LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- Naveen had purchased LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy. Details of Naveen are as follows
Total Sum Assured by him : Rs.10,00,000
Policy term : 15 years
Age : 25 years
- In LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy there are 2 Premium paying modes as stated in above table. They are Yearly and Half-Yearly payment modes.
- Case-1: If Naveen had decided to pay in yearly mode then the yearly Premium he has to pay with and without tax are
LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy Yearly Premium Table:
- Case-2: If Naveen had decided to pay in Half-Yearly mode then the Premium he has to pay with and without tax are
LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy Half-Yearly Premium Table:
|Premium||Without Tax||Tax||With Tax|
- If in case any accidental death or natural death occurs during policy term then maturity and death benefits are given below
Maturity and Death benefits:
Natural/Accident death benefit
FAQ’s Of LIC Anmol Jeevan- II Policy
1.What happens if you stop paying the premium?
A: If policy holder stops paying the premium then all benefits of the policy will cease after the expiry of grace period of 30 days.The policy holder can revival the policy with in 2 years from first unpaid premium by submitting relevant proofs.
2.Is there any loan benefits in this anmol jeevan 2 policy?
A: No, there is no loan facilities in this policy.
3. Is there any maturity benefit in this anmol jeevan 2 policy?
A:Maturity benefit is not available in this policy.Only death benefit is available.
For more information about LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy click on below link.