Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme for Club Member Agents (2014-15) Review
Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme for Club Member agents is renewal ed by the New India Assurance Corporation Limited, Mumbai. Some additional features will be added by renewal Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme (Policy Year 2014 – 2015). Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme for Club Member agents renewal was started from 01st 09 September 2014 to 31st August 2015.
Features of Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme
- The Policy Number of Club Member Agents Group Mediclaim is 12030034140500000001.
- The following table is coverage for different Club Member Agent Groups.
|Zonal Manager’s Club||75,0001/-|
|Divisional Manager’s Club||55,0001/-|
|Branch Manager’s Club||40,0001/-|
- The age limit is increased to 85 years for club members.
- This policy is served by New India Assurance Corporation Limited.
- Reimbursement of claim will be provided by Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd, mumbai.
- The terms and conditions are same as previous year.
- The Cashless Benefit is available in network hospitals only.
- The network hospitals list is available in www.mediassistindia.com.
- Must have Prior authorization from TPA.
- The agent must have identification proof at time hospital joining.
- The agent should submit the duly signed and stamped Nodal Officer’s certificate at the hospital admission.
Reimbursement of Mediclaim
If the beneficiary does not avail the cashless facility for any reason, he/she has the option of claiming reimbursement of medical expenses.
- The divisional office will sent the clam papers to the servicing center.
- The clam papers may sent to mumdai office directly, in case of exigencies.
Premiums coverage for Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme
The premium to be covered for the Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme for is mentioned in below table.