Lic Login Portal
Lic Login Portal is available in our website. Lic of India Login makes your work easier and faster. If you have registered to lic of India portal through lic login, there will be no need to visit Lic Branch Office frequently. This saves time as well as your money. Through Lic India Login you can easily check the policy status. Also you can pay premiums through Lic Online login. Online premium payment will not be possible with out Lic Login. So before paying the premiums through online, make sure whether you have registered to Lic portal Login or not.
Lic Login page is same for all the customers or users or policy holders, Lic Agents and Lic Development Officers. That means you can use lic portal login as Lic Customer Login/Lic Policy holder login/Lic of India Customer Login, Lic agent portal login and Lic Development Officer Login page. Here we have provided the licLogin portal where you can login easily. You can also go through the Lic of India official website www.licindia.in login.
Lic Policy Status Login
Lic Login page helps you to check your Policy Status online. If you are a new user, you have to register for Lic user login. For registration you need give your policy number and some other details. Once your registration is completed, you can check your policy status by entering your User ID and Password in Lic Login Page.
Lic Login: For Online Premium Payment
Through Lic Login you can pay your premiums online. There is no need to go to the Lic of India Branch Office for paying monthly or half yearly or yearly premiums. So Lic online payment Login helps you to pay premiums in an easy way. For this you need to register for Lic login online using your policy number and other required details. After registration, you can login through Lic login page and pay premiums regularly.
Lic India Login: Forgot User ID?
- After registration for Lic Login, you will get the User ID.
- You can use it for online payment or to check policy status, etc.
- If you forgot the User ID, there is the possibility to retrieve that ID.
- For that first you need to click on “Forgot User Id ?” link.
- Then the page asking for ‘Forgot Userid Help‘ will be displayed as shown below.
- Enter the required details such as Policy Number, Premium and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Finally enter the text shown in the image and submit it to retrieve you User ID.
Lic of India Login: Forgot Password?
- If you forgot the Password, there is the possibility to retrieve that PW.
- For that first you need to click on “Forgot Password ?” link.
- Then the page asking for ‘Forgot Password Help‘ will be displayed as shown below.
- Enter the required details such as User ID, Policy Number, Premium and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Finally enter the text shown in the image and submit it to retrieve you Password.
Lic Login New User
If you are a new user to lic follow the below steps to get registered to Life Insurance Corporation of India Login.
- Visit the official website www.licindia.in.
- There at the right side you will find the block with “New User” icon.
- On clicking that, the page asking for new registration will be displayed as shown below.
- To get registered for Lic of India, you need to provide some details such as Policy number, Installment premium, Date of Birth and your Email ID.
- Finally click on proceed and you will be registered.
- Once your registration process is completed you will get the ‘User ID and Password’.
- Using that you can use Lic Login portal to make your work easier.